God has chosen YOU, precious sister/friend, to partake in the miracle of motherhood. Although the miracle is all His, you play a vital role in obtaining proper nutrition, exercise, and prenatal care.
Want healthy everyday cooking to feed you and your baby?
Introducing Perfect Pregnancy's favorite food blog…The Garlic Diaries by Annie Chesson.
5 Reasons Why We Love The Garlic Diaries.
1) Great food! Annie makes really, really good food. Period! She tests every recipe in her own kitchen, on her own family, and refuses to post anything that doesn't make the cut.
2) Original recipes! Most of The Garlic Diaries recipes are Annie’s own creations. She is PASSIONATE about making great food and sharing her recipes with others; she provides clear, concise instruction; and her photography is fabulous!
3) Practical preparation! As a full-time English teacher, volleyball coach, food blogger, and wife, she has mastered timesaving techniques and uses minimal ingredients that pack the right flavor punch.
4) Healthy cooking/budget conscious! As an army wife on a budget, she knows how to make great food with everyday ingredients. She posts a variety of recipes for snacks, main dishes, and sides with a good balance of gluten free and vegan recipes.
5) Encouraging and Relatable! Annie is a follower of the Lord Jesus Christ. She exudes His joy but also shares her real life struggles. This makes her blog both encouraging and relatable.
We hope you enjoy it as much as we do!